We are looking for an Network Engineer to manage and support administration of network systems and network infrastructure issues.
- Administer, Monitor, maintain and optimize WAN, LAN, Wifi, Voice networks for optimal performance and maximum availability.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and resolve hybrid wan/LAN/Wifi performance and capacities issues.
- Perform WAN/LAN/Wifi/Firewall/Loadbalancer other Network related configuration, backups and regular network documentation updates.
- Troubleshoot and optimize WAN circuits with upstream provider.
- Manage and coordinate the administration of several systems
- Take an automated data driven approach to diagnosing and solving complex network infrastructure issues
- Demonstrates a high level of energy, results driven and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- A minimum of four to six years of Network implementation and support role for a large IP network.
- Full comprehension of the TCP/IP application suite and OSI models.
- Experience with administration, implementation, and troubleshooting of IPv4, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switches
- Experience with Cisco WAN Routes, Cisco Nexus switch, Juniper/Fortigate firewalls, F5/Netscaller Load balancers, Dynamic routing protocols, DHCP, NAT, and QoS.
- Experience implementing interior and exterior WAN routing protocols and New WAN technologies (SDWAN)
- Experience with New technologies: SDWAN, NSX, ACI and Cloude computing
- Experience with LAN switching (spanning tree, VLAN, trunking, IGMP, PIM).
- Experience with DMVPN, VPN/SSLVPN Tunnels, VoIP and Multicast.
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Familiarity with Unix-like systems such as MacOS, Centos and Ubuntu.
- Experience with virtual server environments.
- Experience with scripting for network automation
- An attention to detail and discipline to utilize best practices for network systems and security.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- An ability to interact with both internal and external customers that are technical or nontechnical.
- Willing to work after hours/weekends to perform planned and emergency network maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- A passion for high customer satisfaction and achieving operational excellence.
- Cisco (CCNP Minimum/CCIE desirable),Juniper,VMWare NSX,Fortigate, F5 certifications are highly desirable
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.