We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
You will join GIC Technology Group as a Associate/AVP, Platform Engineer where you'll be part of a dynamic team to deliver innovative technology solutions that will create a different to the entire GIC community. Responsibilities
- Becoming an all-rounded IT professional and leader by
- applying your strong analytical skills in identifying opportunities for improvements
- designing the right solution which could be a combination of technology product (e.g. software-as-a-service), custom built solution, and process simplification and automation
- delivering value to users with accurate measurement of business value and customer satisfaction
- influencing stakeholders by being a strong advocate of new technology, driving positive changes to user experiences
- partnering various technology and service providers in achieving common objectives
- taking ownership of your product with operational planning, continuous improvements, and roadmap
- Exposure to various stakeholders within Technology Group and beyond, including all front, middle and back office.
- Applying your existing experience, and gain expert knowledge in
- Enterprise collaboration tools e.g. Office 365;
- Cloud-based digital workspace solution on device management, networking and security;
- Digital process automation.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 2 years relevant experience in enterprise productivity, communication and collaboration technology and end-user experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities to meet deadline-driven environment
- Strong advocate for technology and demonstrates strong passion, interest and knowledge in driving innovation with technology within the team and division.
- A team player who thrives and seeks to influence others with means of new technologies.
- Strong communication, engagement and stakeholder management skills.