- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 17 Sep 18
Associate Director/Director, Project Finance Advisory
- Negotiable SGD
- Full time
Seeking a PF Advisory at the Associate Director / Director level.
about the company
Our client is an established regional bank, with a strong client network in Singapore and Asia. With an appetite to grow, they are currently looking for a Project Finance Advisory, Associate Director / Director level, to join its Project Finance (PF) Desk in Singapore.
about the job
- As a senior member of the team, you will be tasked to expand the Project Finance financial advisory business for the South East Asia and South Asia region, with a primary focus on the Power & Energy and Infrastructure sectors
- To provide financial advisory for project sponsors on pre and post bidding, modeling and financial structuring.
- Tap into new markets (emerging markets) to increase the bank's project finance activities.
- Develop business plans and secure financings for these projects.
- Internal collaborations (when required) with overseas offices on related transactions.
about the manager / team
Part of a stable and lean team, with a good work culture, this is a new headcount reporting into the Head of Department, Project Finance.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience gained in the Project Finance space, with sector exposure to Power & Energy and the infrastructure (PPP) sectors, in the banking industry.
- Possess a strong network with project finance financiers and sponsors in the Asia Pacific project finance market.
- A track record in originating, structuring and executing project finance advisory transactions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion