Associate Director, Corporate Coverage - SEAA
- 100,000 SDG p.a.
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 15 Sep 18 2018-09-15
This role is to provide support in marketing, deal execution and handling clients’ day-to-day inquiries and transactional needs, including client service initiatives to help achieve the team’s overall objectives. The role holder is also responsible to ensure quality services are provided to clients and that any client issues or complaints are handled appropriately.
This role is to provide support in marketing, deal execution and handling clients’ day-to-day enquiries and transactional needs, including client service initiatives to help achieve the team’s overall objectives. The role holder is also responsible to ensure quality services are provided to clients and that any client issues or complaints are handled appropriately.
Client and Market Analysis:
- Participate and assist in market intelligence gathering and financial analysis conducted on clients and their industries / markets to help identify potential opportunities and risks.
Client Relationship Management:
- Provide continuous support to clients in order to satisfy their daily transactional requirements, enquiries and documentation needs.
- Follow-up with other departments on credit / facility requests to ensure clients’ requests are met on timely manner.
- Assist the Relationship Managers (RMs) in making some basic calls to clients and following up with them on the services provided by FAB and any other requirements as assigned by the Corporate Coverage team (Department Head and RMs).
- Assist to review facility documents and follow-up with clients to ensure that they submit renewed or missing documents on-time.
- Assist the Corporate Coverage team in the day-to-day administrative and transactional activities such as arranging client meetings, attending to client calls, documentation follow-up, updating pipeline and any other activities assigned by the team to ensure continuity of work and the delivery of effective and high quality outputs.
- Assist to follow-up on KYC and compliance requirements in order to ensure consistency with the Bank’s KYC and AML policies and regulatory requirements.
- Risk monitoring including but not limited to covenant monitoring follow up task
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices while taking into account leading finance practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years of working experience in corporate banking or similar area preferably managing client relationships.
- Basic working knowledge of lending, trade finance and treasury.
- Awareness of market trends.
- Experience in the entire credit process from deal acquisition up to conclusion will be a plus.