Associate Engineer (1-year contract)
To be a part of the Engineering Planning Department responsible for planning and rolling out Singapore's Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN) fibre infrastructure. Responsibilities
• Plan/Design pipeline/innerduct and cable project schemes for the implementation of NetLink Trust's fibre network infrastructure.
• Update Network Inventory records of cables, pipelines and orders according to the planned project and on-site assignment.
• To monitor project implementation progress of projects.
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor. Requirements
• A Diploma in Engineering or with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in CAD/CAM drafting environment would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of network rollout or implementation would be an advantage.
• Possess excellent project management and communications skills.
• A good team player and quick learning, goal oriented individual.
• Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply as on-job training will be provided
• Singaporeans only
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.