Associate Solutions Architect
Our client - cloud consulting, solutions, and managed services provider, is seeking an Associate Solutions Architect to join their fast-growing team. The position:
The Associate Solution Architect role will focus on 3 primary duties:
- Pre-Sale / Consulting - Client facing role that is focused on cloud architecture - designs, pitches, documentation and estimates.
- Solution Design - Design and architect systems in cloud native fashion on any of the 3 major providers
- Collaborate with delivery - work with delivery teams to perform cost optimisation activities, support with pipeline development and answer questions from the team.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Cloud technology and 1 year in pre-sales roles
- Previous experience as a cloud architect, experience estimating architecture work
- Ability to work closely with the architecture team in client engagements, assisting with RFP responses.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and engage in functional level discussions on product aspects, features, and benefits.
- Ability to support the service delivery team with pilot projects, demonstrations, proofs-of-concept (POC)
- Experience with design and implementation of Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) based on the Public/Hybrid Cloud model.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the managed cloud hosting business concepts (AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure), market practices and trends.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate /Google Certified Solutions Architect / Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification
- Strong presentation, analytical and documentation skills
- Good interpersonal style, collaborative, congenial.
- Some experience in stakeholder management, risk & issue management