Seeking self-motivated, highly experienced, and dedicated team players who are passionate about building digital infrastructure.
The Automation Engineer will be working with an infrastructure modernization team to design and build automation solution for applications into cloud platform. End to End automation of daily operations using automation tools to integrate with out of the box applications (customer specific and customized applications). Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop automation script to automate operational task related to technology infra component such as Infoblox, VMware, Network load balancer, active directory other infra touch points using REST, SOAP API
- Maintain application code for automating service and infrastructure management tasks such and provisioning, troubleshooting, resolution, configuration change, compliance check
- Design end to end solution to onboard cloud/automation related service offerings using CSA and other scripting technology.
- Create Audit policies and templates for MFSA audit policies.
- Code or script test automation framework as well as carry out automated testing procedures in testing and production environments.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years hands on in developing automation tools, especially in the technology infrastructure and cloud computing domain in complex enterprise environment
- Experience in API automation, configuration management tools and Infrastructure as a Code technology such as MFOO, CSA, MFSA, Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Terraform
- Applied Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, GitHub and Jenkins
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- Ability to work both as an independent and team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; experience in both process and solution analysis