BXT Territory Driver - Senior Manager
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Technology Strategy Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
- Are you interested in being part of a team that is driving change in how we work? Are you passionate about combining multiple disciplines like business to design thinking, and the human element to technology? Want a front row seat to change at PwC?
- BXT (Business, Experience and Technology) is a commitment to think, work and engage differently with our clients and staff by unifying perspectives, working smarter, transcending our traditional responses, and uplifting the human experience. This is a global program across the firm to bring the best of business, experience and technology teams together to better compete across our portfolio of services.
- The BXT Territory Driver is responsible for supporting BXT efforts across SEA. As a key member of the core BXT team, you will get exposure to senior PwC leadership and teams, have an opportunity to dive deep into new ways of working, and drive change in the way PwC professionals work in SEAC.
- Supporting the implementation and adoption of BXT across SEAC.
- Execution of the BXT SEA territory plan and agreed KPIs (across 4 key areas; sales, delivery, education and community development)
- Project and stakeholder management
- Driving BXT adoption activities to embedding BXT into PwC SEAC.
- Support and facilitate any required BXT education sessions and coaching
- Establish cadence among BXT core team and champion networks to help drive adoption activities
- Conduct regular progress reviews and reporting for local and global stakeholders (including ROI on CAF)
- Capture and share BXT case stories (wins and learnings)
- You will have a deep understanding of content and BXT change mechanisms to drive asset sharing across BXT community (i.e. core BXT team, Champions and advocates)
- Establish and manage BXT communication platforms (i.e. G+)
- Provide input and feedback to continually improve the design and execution of BXT worldwide
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with program execution and deployment (i.e. PMO or strong project management experience)
- Organized and detail oriented; thoughtful planner
- Communication and content management capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high-attention to detail. We need to be engaging, punchy, and relevant
- High global acumen, with the ability to tailor your style to work across cultures, backgrounds, and staff levels
- GREAT presentation and persuasion skills, comfortable speaking with the most senior partners in the firm to articulate the value proposition of BXT and why we need to change the way we work.
- COMFORTABLE in front of groups of varying sizes and pushing people to where we need them to be.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up like culture
- Proficient in Google applications including Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Passion and experience with BXT and/or exposure to design thinking concepts preferred
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date