- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
The foundation of our success is our staff and at OneAston we take pride in our team. We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals who are looking to develop their career in one of the fastest growing wealth management consultancy companies.
- Act as a SME with sufficient knowledge of investment products/processes to interact, solicit requirements, and advise business users.
- Work closely with business users and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Conduct workshops, perform business analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Suggest alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes.
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable, prepare specifications and obtain sign off.
- Support internal team members on the solutioning and clarifications.
- Support business users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and post-implementation phases.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or Business Finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in the private banking or asset management industry in the capacity of Business Analyst
- Good understanding of private wealth investment products for front, middle and back office transaction processing
- Good understanding of application solutioning, challenges and dependencies
- Experience in defining business analysis, solutioning and preparing specifications
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Triple’A Plus system is an advantage