Business Analyst for the Consumer Wealth team dealing in Structured Investment products like Unit Trusts, Structured Notes etc.
This is a long term role at Optimum Solutions with a view to service customers in the Private and Investment banking areas.
- 8+ years of experience core BA functions like writing BRD, FSD in the context of Consumer Wealth and/or Consumer Investment products in the following areas:
- Well versed with Consumer Wealth and/or Consumer Investment products focussing on Apply & Transact user journeys for: BancAssurance/Unit Trust/Structured Investment/Structured Notes
- Requirements gathering with business stakeholders/bank product owners.
- Must be able to document end to end user journeys.
- Creating of operational workflows and use cases diagrams Providing viable solutions that improve operational efficiency and delivers business initiatives
- Contributing towards the relevant sections of the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Reviewing solutions produced by the technical teams and vendors
- Good to have - prior experience in Java design and development
- Conducting SIT, UAT, regression testing and rehearsal testing support
- Should have working experience in local banks and/or financial institutions
Work Location - Changi Business Park/Tampines
Optimum Solutions Company Registration: 199700895N