- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 20 Jun 18
Business Analyst (Contract - International Bank)
Our international banking client is looking for a Business Analyst (Contract) to join their Singapore team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Engage key stakeholders across client facing divisions, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk, etc
• Oversee the requirements gathering as part of the process to produce the Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) for system and process enhancements.
• Help review new business requirements and provide solutions where required
• Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
• Raise all issues and risks to the required governance forums
• Manage the change implementation via preparation of process notes, training decks, user manuals, etc
• Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
Qualifications & Skills
• Experience (more than 10 years’ relevant practice) in compliance and regulatory risk management
• Experience in managing detailed compliance and operational risk management processes.
• Experience in Sanctions and screening (name and transaction) surveillance, AML and terrorist financing surveillance in relation to the respective country jurisdiction, and client types, Fircosoft screening product knowledge will be a plus
• Experience in being involved in delivery and/or assurance of complex BRDs and downstream project deliverables
• Ability and experience in end to end compliance review / monitoring execution
• Understanding of best practice risk management techniques and frameworks.
• Experience as the key liaison with stakeholders to define and execute improved control frameworks
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D