My client is a leading global bank and they are looking for a Business Analyst with experience and knowledge in treasury asset classes/capital markets. Experience in data analysis and experience in BI tools such as Qilkview/Tableau will be an advantage.
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-
- thought through solutions.
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in writing User Stories/Requirement Specifications
- Experience in Liquidity Management systems will be an advantage.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
- Experience working in projects on Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Working knowledge with treasury domain and articulate in funding, reconciliation, collaterals
- Experience working with nostro funding applications i.e. Smartstream
- Possess strong treasury knowledge, with expertise in at least one asset class
- Experience working in data space i.e. data analysis, writing metadata, looking at requirements for Tableau/Qilkview dashboards is preferred
- Location: CBD
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
- 1-year Contract, renewable and highly convertible
Interested candidates please hit APPLY NOW with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion. CVs without Portfolios will not be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019