My client, a leading global bank is currently looking for a seasoned Agile enthusiast to act as a business scrum master as part of a high performing agile squad.
You will manage the scrum process, help the team perform at their highest level and help remove or escalate blockers or impediments faced by the teams.
You will be working and supporting the Product Owner and act as contact point for priority related transformation work across multiple business journeys.
- Ensure work is progressing smoothly and every squad member has the support to get their work done efficiently and with quality. Ensures observance of DoD (Definition of done).
- Manage any blockers/impediments to progress
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies
- Work with product owner to make sure the backlog is in good shape, groomed and ready for the next sprint
- Manage team conflicts and must have good communication skills
- Ensure product owner involvement where required and team alignment in with Product owner
- increases team efficiency, motivates the squad, spins, argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
- 7+ years of relevant experience working in an true Agile environment and instilling best practice (VP/SVP level)
- Certified Product Owner / Scrum Master
- A track record of success in scrum management and with experience in business transformation.
- Demonstrable experience of scrum management, agile experience
- Should be a communicative person given the need for agility
- Ability to forecast numbers of sprint deliverables based on evidence and reliable source.
- Ability to correct use of scrum process.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices, ability to coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
If you're interested in this role, please apply online today!