BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
The "frame and monitor" team is responsible to define and deploy the CIB Enterprise Architecture
Governance. The team controls the good execution
of this governance and the well alignment of the métier with the strategic vision.
The team integrates the group principles and references and implements them in collaboration with the other CIB transversal teams.
The "Enterprise Architecture Pilots" are key in the CIB Enterprise Architecture organization. Key Responsibilities
As facilitator and coordinator you will be responsible to:
• Apply, organize and define the CIB Architecture team processes and governance.
• Contribute and lead the architecture reviews
with the functions (Compliance, security, legal, architecture…) (Documentation, meetings, minutes, and actions).
• Improve continuously to accelerate the reviews and resolve problems.
• Define the KPIs to follow ITVCs (IT Validation Committees).
• Build the suitable reports.
• Propose and implement tools to support these processes and governance.
• Be proactive
during the architecture process, coach and challenge the project managers.
• Organize and run the different architecture OPCO
You will also assist the facilitation of the innovation process
and engages regularly with our digital community to review any digital subjects.
Finally, you may be running some specific projects
on ad-hoc basis. Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
• Project management or Business analysis knowledge of functional domains such as Global Markets, Global Banking (Trade Finance, cash Management) would be an advantage.
• Forward thinking, highly skilled individual who can add value to the IT community at an advisory and practical level.
• Clearly communicate and bring a level of leadership to situations.
• Excellent organization skills, ability to manage time and multiple projects.
• Knowledge on new technology/fintech ecosystem will help.