COO, Investment Manager
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 14 Feb 19
Our client is a pan Asian fund focusing largely on growth equity and selected late-stage venture capital opportunities in focused sectors. The COO will be a key member of the senior management team and will oversee the firm's ongoing operations and procedures, with responsibility for the efficiency of the business.
- Oversee daily operations and administrative functions of the company including but not limited to investor relations, finance, tax, legal, human resources and admin
- Provide ongoing advice and counsel to the CEO in developing the company's operating policies
- Responsible for the valuation of the portfolio, making capital calls and bank financing arrangements and services
- Provide deal support on KYC and coordinate with external legal counsel
- Manage the development of comprehensive budgets and financial plans, and provide CEO with periodic financial reporting
- Plan and arrange annual general meetings
- Manage relationships with partners, vendors, auditors and regulators
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience in a similar role in an investment management environment
- Understanding of business functions including operations, investor relations, finance, tax, legal, HR and admin
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate effective interaction and engage both internal and external parties.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem solving
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.