CRO - Corporate Banking Strats - Analytics Expert - Associate to Vice President
Position Overview Details of the Division and Team
Deutsche Bank's Group Strategic Analytics (Strats) is a single group combining expertise in quantitative analytics, modeling, pricing and risk management, with a deep understanding of system architecture and programming. The Strats group delivers analytics and applications that solve quantitative problems for businesses across Deutsche Bank (DB). Their primary output is a scalable and flexible Front Office pricing and risk management system with consistent interface to Middle and Back offices. The technology platform underlies the trading functions of DB as well as management processes around the rational allocation of constrained resources, management of funding costs and capital efficiency programs.
You will be joining our organization to support the Corporate Bank (CB) division. The Corporate Bank is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide. What we will offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well being at its center.
You can expect a competitive range of benefits which includes protection (insurance), financial security (retirement) and work-life effectiveness programmes designed to help you balance and manage your work and personal life.
Your key responsibilities
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 15/18/20/25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your skills and experience
- Development of risk management analytics and pricing tools for the CB.
- Development of infrastructure to manage relationship between the CB and other DB functions (e.g. Treasury, Finance, Market Risk).
- Support implementation of regulatory requirements for Interest Rate in the Banking Book (IRRBB)
- Improvement and automation of risk and funding processes.
- Build-out and piloting of strategic analytics platform in partnership with Global Technology.
- A general desk strats role interacting with trading and business, and ensuring smooth operation of desk systems.
How we'll support you
- Strong quantitative analytic, modeling, pricing and risk management skills
- Strong computing and programming skills, including C++ and Python experience
- Ability and aspiration to use, learn and extend large codebase dealing with complex business problems
- Familiarity with business and markets; experience with funding or banking businesses is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification, and relevant work experience (an engineering, physics, maths, computer science or finance discipline would be beneficial)
About us and our teams
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.