Capital Market- Consulting- Senior Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 16 Jan 19
Looking for a Senior Capital Market Manager to join a boutique consulting firm.
A growing boutique consulting firm is looking for Consultants to join them at Manager/Senior Manager level. You will be part of a growing team and the progression path to partnership has a very clear and attainable route. This role will be of high visibility and would be an ideal opportunity for a ambitious management consultant looking to make a leap in their career.
- Manage existing projects under account
- Lead and mentor junior consultants
- Do business development and bring in sales through strong client relationships
- Manage stakeholders in project implementation and provide valuable solutions by understanding their business needs
- Prior experience in consulting and being responsible for business targets
- At least six years of experience in consulting within private and/or investment banking
- Understands product design and regulatory implications around intra-entity and 3rd party issued Structured Products within the Asian Market
- Experience in sales and project acquisition; network establishments in Singapore and/or other parts of Asia will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver work under pressure
- Driven individual who has an entrepreneurial spirit
An ideal candidate would have capital market work expeirence in consulting firms and have a strong network in Asia.