Cards Service Management - L2 Production Support Manager APAC/EMEA
The IT Business Unit Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with IT functional/departmental executives and business leaders to create the business plan for IT.
- Scans the external IT environment to provide a common set of planning assumptions.
- Works on internal communications.
- Manages mergers & acquisitions and outsourcing activities. Ensures business unit is meeting or exceeding components of service level agreements. Resolves complex and varied issues. Uses good understanding of concepts and procedures within own subject area
- Applies in depth understanding of how own sub function integrates within technology and has commercial awareness.
- Has full management responsibilities for team (includes people, budget and planning).Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations; uses multiple sources of information.
- Impacts the area through responsibility for planning, finances/budget, end results and setting of policies.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
- Provide coaching to L2 support to manage the production support for Cards suite of applications mainly, Enhanced Authorization Services, 3DS Services, EMBS(Merchant Services), Trams, Payment Gateway, OneLoyalty, Credit Decision, Disputes Systems and so on.
- Provides expert advice to the team to constantly improve the production system quality and services availability.
- Manages the escalations from L1, L3, Business and technology partners,
- Provides expertise in managing Cards Authorization, Merchant Services, Payment Services service functions and provide prompt response to service requests.
- Review and update Service Management Risks for Cards Authorization, Merchant Services, Payment Services
- Abilities to take end-end accountability and provide coaching to the mid-level manager
- Take ownership of multiple Cards related modules across multiple regions in production management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 8-10 years of experience in technology planning with commensurate people management experience.
- Intermediate level people management experience.
- Advanced project management experience
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .