Cash ops Analyst
- Negotiable SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Personnel Singapore , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 23 Aug 18 2018-08-23
Cash Operations Analyst A well-established foreign bank is looking for an experienced Cash Operations Analyst to join the operations team in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of the core business support function within a reputable organisation.
Our client is an international bank that boasts more than two centuries in operation and nearly half a century in Asia. With continuous steady growth throughout Asia and beyond, there aim is to operate smoothly between countries evolving the needs of their customers.
Role and responsibilities for this position include:
- Handling of booking/rollover/maturing Term Deposits for Private and Premium banking clients
- Supporting regional Treasury in their funding of domestic currencies
- Processing payments and handling of Corporate Evergreen for Global Transactional Service Clients
- Business partnering with front and back office teams, ensuring proper operational controls are in
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- 2-3 years of experience in a back/middle office operational function
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on offer?
* Great opportunity to gain exposure to many business units within the bank
* Supportive working environment
* Great work life balance