We are looking for resources experienced in Cloud Security and DevOps. You will be joining an exciting Security Strategy and Transformation program with motivated talents, collaborating with various cyber security services teams & cloud infrastructure teams, and delivering strategic Cloud & Container Security projects to uplift the client's global cloud security capabilities, reduce attack surface and build a world-class cyber organization.
- Lead Tooling Engineer for critical projects that design and implement a new service capabilities in the space of Cloud & Container Security
- Solution Design and Evaluation: Propose, design and evaluate new technologies / integration pattern against established requirements and validate the security of the technology
- Project Implementation: oversee and responsible for e2e implementation for all technical aspects, such as integration of Cloud Security tool into SCB landscape, integration across existing systems in SCB
- Stakeholder Engagement: ensure buy-in from relevant counterparts and manage dependencies across the project delivery lifecycle.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8+ years of Security Tooling experience with deep technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud & Container Security Space
- A highly analytical, process oriented, collaborative and creative individual
- An individual that is willing to take ownership for driving change and challenge existing concepts
- Experience in managing large scale deployments of Cyber Security products
- Experience in Network/Security architecture development and definition
- Practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Expert knowledge and strong experience of Cloud infrastructure i.e. Amazon Web Services, Azure and GCP
- Experience in integration for DevOps and DevSecOps, tooling, and techniques, particularly evidence of leading organisational and cultural change to adopt CI/CD practises (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, OpenShift, Splunk, ELK, AppDynamics)
- Proficient in one of the following languages: Python, Golang, PowerShell Scripting, Bash, Java, Nodejs etc
- Experience in the configuration and implementation of Cloud Security management tooling products, e.g. RedLock, TwistLock, Azure AD P1/P2
- Knowedge in Cyber Security management tooling products, e.g. Qualys, Tanium
- Integration of IaaS and PaaS security logs for centralized security monitoring using solutions like Splunk SIEM
Good to have:
- ITIL and COBIT IT practices frameworks.
- Any of the these certifications will be a plus: Associate or Professional level of GCP, Azure, AWS Certifications with a focus on security, CCSP, CISSP, CISM.