- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Commander (Group Operations and Technology Command Centre )
Commander (Group Operations and Technology Command Centre )Commander who is in charge of O&T Command Centre that oversees the overall system health and cyber security operations of the Bank.
- In charge of the Command Centre on-site monitoring and support teams, and assume command and control of extended support teams in times of incidents
- Checks on key system & cyber health indicators based on Standard Operating Procedures
- Incident/Problem Management
- Digest, correlate and analyze information, events from multiple sources including TSD (Technology Service Desk), users, EMS (Enterprise Monitoring System) monitoring events and CSOC (Cyber Security Operations Centre) alerts.
- Escalate and gather the various support teams on recovery, to ensure events, incidents, and situations are handled and resolved promptly.
- Coordinate activities and regularly communicate with the respective team in the course of an incident to facilitate service restoration
- Track progress and drive early service restoration and keep all required parties informed until services are restored
- Track the service restoration progress and escalate to senior management to activate crisis management if there is a potential breach in SLA
- Act as single point of command & control regionally to direct, give control and manage the situation during incident
- Assess impact of incidents and work out workarounds & contingencies
- Notify and alert necessary stakeholders timely, and provide constant information updates until resolution of incidents.
- Identify gaps to monitoring and track to completion these gaps
- Identify areas of improvements in problem restoration
- Summarise the overall system health status and key issues during the shift through daily reporting
- Possess interpersonal and communications skills through written and oral communication required to effectively interface with senior management, support & recovery team and monitoring operators
- Active listening skills, situational awareness and attention to details
- Strong cognitive skills to handle the steep learning curve required in our complex environment
- Strong analytical skills to process multiple channels of information and ability to make the correct judgment
- Willing and able to work shift hours (24x7) that include weekends.
- Works well under pressure, ability to multi-task and adapt to changing circumstances
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated individual with positive attitude that can accept unforeseen challenges, crisis and sometime disruptions to work life and personal life as part of the role