- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
We are looking for a consulting lead with deep domain experience in ASEAN LIfe Insurance industry, to work with our clients in this sector and to drive their strategic business transformation agenda. This includes aspects such as business and technology transformation, digital initiatives, change management and outsourcing programs. Consulting Partner is expected to engage with our existing and prospective client CxO organizations, understanding their strategic objectives, and demonstrating Cognizant consulting value proposition towards fulfilling those client objectives. In order to achieve this, the Consulting Partner will need to engage with various Cognizant internal capability groups responsible for multiple specialized service groups and bring an integrated value proposition of Cognizant towards its clients.
Key expectations of a Consulting lead would be the following:
- · Build trusted advisory relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the client organization.
- · Leverage strong domain knowledge within Insurance in Life insurance in particular to understand client's business drivers, digital market forces disrupting the industry, and design consultative value propositions.
- · Shape and deliver the client's digital transformation and other strategic agenda.
- · Manage the Life Consulting P&L associated with the client accounts against set topline and bottomline targets.
- · Grow the consulting portfolio profitably and sustainably
- · Create and manage pipeline of Consulting, Digital, transformation services across the client.
- · Design end to end integrated solutions for transformation programs going beyond consulting towards implementation
- · Mentor, lead and manage team of Life consultants to meet the client and Cognizant needs
- · Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to help deliver client specific strategy and solutions.
- · Support the business development and delivery of cognizant services business
- · Build the Insurance domain consulting team and a sustainable Insurance consulting practice
- · Support additional CTB initiatives across as needed
- · You have strong domain knowledge in Life Insurance domain in ASEAN, with deeper knowledge in a segment within the Insurance value chain (NB, claims, underwriting, policy servicing)
- · You have significant exposure to challenges in the Life insurance industry with prior experience in delivering digital strategy and/or technology driven business transformation programs with a consultative approach.
- · You have CxO relations and can connect with C-level and senior executives in the Life industry in ASEAN
- · Experience in Technology enabled business transformation - You can visualize and design transformational solutions based on client business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- · You have exposure in business transformation enabled by Insurance COTS software packages
- · You have experience in designing solutions as part of a larger end to end outsourcing or transformational implementation solutions beyond the consulting phase
- · Proven experience in building pipeline, selling and delivering consulting and transformation programs
- · Extensive experience in Building and growing the consulting portfolio
- · Proven experience in building and managing cross-functional high performing teams
- · Excellent understanding of IFRS 17 and its implementation requirements
- · Should have had atleast 20 years of relevant experience
- · Strong Communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- · Preferably with an MBA background or similar
- · Analytical and understands a broad range of technologies; keeps up to date with market and technology trends
- · Strong leadership, consulting - and influential skills
- · Highly organised and Client Orientated
- · Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with clients
- · Ability to work within a global network multi-cultural organization collaborating with various internal groups to bring the best of organization capabilities towards clients
About Cognizant :-
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Graduates/Post Graduates with 4-7 years of experience