Data Centre Operations Engineer (1 Year Contract)
- Conduct capacity planning, oversee the data centre master plan and modify to adjust for changing circumstances
- Review, recommend and implement additions, modifications, and improvements to the facility
- Manage data centre maintenance programs and ensure schedule is adhered to and coordinated with production requirements and Data Centre objectives
- Create plan to identify areas that can be automated to maximise time saving and reliability
- Record keeping, documentation, and report monitoring labour and material usage
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in related field
- Experience in relational databases (MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2), Linux and other Unix operating systems
- Experience in security products and solutions, such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDos, VPN, etc.
- Experience in scripting language such as Perl, Python, Shell
- Experience working with internet security and networking technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, proxies and firewalls
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.