Data Governance Manager
The Data Governance Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Consults with business end users to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals; defines necessary system enhancements to deploy new projects and process enhancements.
- Provides technical knowledge to ensure efficient design, development and implementation on complex projects.
- Reviews and evaluates work of other business consultants.
- Leads system change process from requirements through implementation.
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes decisions on pay increases, promotions, terminations, and other personnel actions.
- Applies good understanding of concepts and procedures within own business analysis area to resolve issues.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of business analysis collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Responsible for delivery of end results and contributes to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures which directly impacts the business analysis area; influences resource planning.
- Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s).
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise
- Ensures motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated Data Analyst skillset
- Knowledge of Collibra, Solidatus or ASG Tool
- Advanced understanding of Project management methodologies and tools
- Intermediate to senior level experience in a Data Analysis role with commensurate people management experience.
- Ability to monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .