Data Scientist (R&D)
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 10 May 19
One of Asia’s biggest tech start-ups is expanding its Data Science team to focus on Research & Development to continue to innovate and develop new product offerings for its customers.
They are looking for experienced Data Scientists to join and work on advanced analytics solutions. They are especially interested in those with research experience in Computer Vision, Speech Analytics, NLP, etc. You can look forward to working in one of the most forward looking technology start-ups with a global presence and be part of a highly capable Data Science team.
- Research on latest analytics technologies and techniques that can be adopted to develop new advanced solutions for product offerings and customer experience
- Conceptualise and develop machine learning models
- Deep dive into big data to conduct advanced statistical analyses
- Develop and execute necessary analyses, simulations or A/B tests to validate models and identify improvement opportunities
Skills / Experience Required:
- Postgraduate qualifications with at least 2 years of relevant experience (PhDs from research background preferred).
- Strong fundamentals in Machine Learning and other related areas
- Excellent programming skills in Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Self motivated and quick learner who can work in a fast-paced environment
EA Licence: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1330973