Developer (RPA Specialist), GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Developer (RPA Specialist), GTORequirements :
- Have a degree in computer science or an IT diploma holder with min 2 yrs. experience.
- With training background in either .Net or Java as well as SQL. Knowledge in Shell scripting or Office Development will be advantageous.
- Logical mind set with ability to break down steps of a process.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and excellent problem solving skills
- Responsible for delivering process automation solution, by translating operation processes into application development and implementation tasks
- Work closely with process experts and various business units to analyze and design solutions based on business requirements.
- Configure new RPA process using core workflow principles that are well structured & maintainable.
- Create and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the SIT.
- Coordinate with partners in Testing and Users teams during development and testing.
- Review and resolve issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses.
- Support and implement change requirements as part of change control process.