Digital Advice Product Owner
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The PB Digital Advice platform product owner will lead multiple digital advice initiatives focused on establishing a proactive multi-channel client advisory experience providing personalized, relevant advice direct to our private banking clients. This includes driving the profitability, stability and scalability of CS Invest, establishing direct client advice distribution and digitalization of portfolio reporting, proposals & product subscriptions. The candidate should possess an understanding of private banking & financial products, excellent problem solving skills and a passion for innovation in financial services. Candidate will need to communicate effectively with a wide range of business ranging from relationship managers, investment consultants, COOs, trading desks, marketing, regional management, and IT. The successful candidate must have a desire to work within a high-profile, multi-faceted team that provides necessary support in day to day technology management as well as long-term initiatives. The candidate must possess high level of integrity, both personally and professionally. Responsibilities
- The PB Owner will coordinate with the partners to translate the product vision into executable projects driven by business priority and see through the end to end implementation of the domain
- Propose new ways to increase client engagement, trade conversion and client portfolio quality
- Prioritize demand as product owner based on business demands and business partner feedbacks and be accountable for the end to end delivery, including resource / funding review monitoring and ensuring change program governance compliance
- Form positive relationship with IT and involve in solution design
- Capture end-to-end requirements based on partner feedbacks and translate that into respective platform / business process implementation
- Ownership of the book of work and partner closely with IT for the execution in an agile manner
- Partner management by providing transparency on program financial, progress, decisions
- Collaborate with other APAC Platforms domain to ensure a coherent front-to-back platform implementation to maximize value for the deliveries in the portfolio management and analytics space
- Strong Specialist knowledge of financial products and the client advisory model within a private banking context.
- Minimum 7 yrs experience in Private Banking as product owner
- Outstanding logical problem solving and solution design
- Commercial attitude towards quality, cost and delivery of the projects
- Overarching desire to get things done and move towards technology end-state
- Passionate about change-management and technologies
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills built on industry experience in technology development or change-management
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills - problem structuring, logical thinking and story-lining crucial
- Outstanding influencing and interpersonal ability and can work effectively with multi-functional teams with different level of seniority including senior management face-off
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Proficient in business process, products and market trends.
- Develop innovative product recommendations based on business, technical, and opportunity assessments, utilising domain experience.
- In partnership with key business partners form and maintain the product vision. Communicate product vision and the functional requirements of the partners to IT delivery teams
- Define and prioritize product roadmap and team backlog such that the solution effectively addresses business priorities while maintaining technical integrity; provide clarity to business partners on priority decisions
- Seek to ensure Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all partners. Communicate and ensure team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level required
- Author requirements, epics, user-stories, tasks and timelines aligned with user/customer/market needs; ensures the stories meet the "definition of ready" criteria
- Identify business partner needs, negotiate priorities between competing interests, and then collaborate with developers to ensure that the requirements are implemented effectively.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.