My client is a Global strong name in credit and risk market intelligence, with an expanding footprint in emerging markets across Asia. The Director of Sales is a role that is critical in leading the frontline and harnessing new accounts in APAC. The right candidate has an illustrious sales background and is well networked within Banks (lending) and Insurance sector. Experience and comfort speaking to C-level management is advantageous. This role is based in Singapore.
- Responsible for driving the revenue growth across Insurance and Bank (lending) sector in APAC.
- Responsible for selling solutions such as credit risk models, credit analytics and enterprise datafeeds into a defined territory.
- Be active and reach out to C-level management, senior institutional & commercial lenders, senior credit & risk officers.
- Contribute to the business strategy through a deep understanding of and keeping up to date with key industry news and events involving clients and prospects, keeping on top of changes in market trends and regulations impacting local markets.
- Be well versed and skilled in the understanding of products and solutions available and application to different job functions.
- Produce accurate sales forecasting and keep an up-to-date pipeline, contacts and meeting notes in SalesForce CRM system
Expereience and Qualifications:
- At least 7 years of direct sales experience in the institutional financial markets, preferably working with commercial lending banks & insurance.
- Industry network in Bank (lending) and Insurance sector is a must.
- Strong personal integrity with an entrepreneurial mindset of resourcefulness and drive.
- Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently.