• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, Should be able architect complete ETL development process
• Strong business analysis and requirement definition background in the areas of data integration (ETL)
• Excellent hands on knowledge in DataStage designing / developing complex ETL jobs
• Hands on experience using DataStage in UNIX environment
• Strong ETL and database (DB2) concepts
• Experienced with implementation methodologies and best practices (e.g. waterfall, agile)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Experience in establishing criteria for data use/test cases
• Experience defining and implementing error and exception handling strategies
• Ability to balance multiple projects and work both independently and as part of a team Roles & Responsibilities ETL (DataStage) Designer/Lead
Wealth management experience is an added advantage.