EUC Delivery Lead
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Deliver the service inclusive of underlying infrastructure, platform and service framework for EUC/Workspace initiatives within the Virtual Desktop Services. This will include VDI, App virtualization, Desktop instrumentation, Printing, etc.
- Plan the delivery in-line with the strategy and aligned to the EUS architecture and ensure the service is deployed as per the agreed design.
- Engage with business stakeholders, to ensure the service meets the agreed business and technical requirements.
- Deliver the service-oriented architecture for the VDI, Desktop Instrumentation & Print services, bridging the gap between technology and business requirements.
- Responsible for the complete life cycle management for all VDI, Desktop Instrumentation & Print service offerings.
- Engage with the different technology teams in integrating and implementing the service.
- Provides guidance, consultancy and advisory services to the various teams involved in the build and run of the VDI, Desktop Instrumentation & Print solution.
- Interface with project teams to provide infrastructure implementation guidance and provides subject matter expertise to assess and implement the VDI, Desktop Instrumentation & Print solution.
- Focus on stakeholder management, adoption and roll out of the VDI, Desktop Instrumentation & Print services in the bank.
- Mandatory - Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Mandatory - 15+ years' experience in the IT sector is mandatory.
- Mandatory - 10+ years' experience as an established EUC professional exposed to design, implementation, delivery & systems administration.
- 5+ years' experience in deploying Digital Workspace EUC/VDI solutions.
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop VDI or Horizon VMware View is mandatory. Expert Level Certification in VDI or EUC technology is mandatory.
- Very good understanding of ITIL service framework.
- Cloud VDI experience preferred. Demonstrated knowledge on desktop virtualization technologies like DaaS, RDS, WVD, and other client virtualization technologies.
- Experience with deploying print solutions for virtual environments.
- Experience with integrating VDI platform with voice & video infrastructure.
- Significant experience with managing endpoint devices (thin clients, Chromebooks, etc.) used to access VDI.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Configuration Manager, & Active Directory
- Significant experience with App virtualization technologies.
- Documentation skills
- Should have good knowledge on technical writing, process flow modeling, visual documentation.
- Should have prior experience in preparing architecture, solution design document.
- Communication skills
- Should have exceptional professional communication skills - address meetings and present designs to stakeholders, interpersonal skills.
- Conduct technical trainings
- Interact with business executives - at CxO level and articulate IT solutions
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver technical projects from scratch.
- Sound problem analysis and resolution abilities.ss
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.