Equity Analyst, APAC, Long only Investment Management firm
Our client is an international investment management firm, managing funds for both institutional and private investors globally. They are looking to hire an Equity Analyst for their Singapore team.
Reporting to Head of Equities APAC, you will provide support to the Portfolio Managers in covering across a multitude of Asian stocks by:
- Conducting fundamental equity research across various sectors in the Asia market
- Making recommendation on investment ideas on the stocks under assigned coverage
- Maintaining current ratings on each assigned stock
- Generating research reports i.e. writing of stock notes, results reports and ad hoc sector, country, and thematic reviews
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in buy or sell side equity research with global investment bank or a global buy-side asset management firm
- CFA will be advantageous
- Ideally be a generalist with experience covering healthcare, technology or real estate
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to converse fluently in a second Asian language (i.e. Mandarin or Korean) being a plus
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.