Executive, Media Management (122493)
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 140-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future. Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should have/be:
- Liaising with all external partners for timely delivery of metadata, video assets, promotional materials (e.g. trailers, posters, etc.), and subtitling materials for all VOD and OTT platforms.
- Responsible for metadata updating and refreshing of VOD library titles.
- Coordinate closely with Deployment and Standards & Practices teams to meet air-dates.
- Conduct quality checks on source, edited, and encoded video assets to ensure good customer experience.
- Identify and troubleshoot any technical and quality issues with all video assets.
- Preparing material for external shipment. This includes tasks such as creating consignment airway bill, invoices, and packaging.
- Manage video assets in library. This includes archival, retrieval and periodic purging of expired assets in library.
- Step up as person in-charge during the absent of Supervisor and Senior.
Let's shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change. Note to Recruitment Agencies
- Diploma in related discipline with at least 1 year of related work experience or minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of video and audio codecs.
- Experience with Media Asset Management systems.
- Experience with transcoding farm setups.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Technically-inclined, with a passion for media and interest in working in a broadcast environment.
- Team-player with a attention to detail.
In sourcing for candidates for particular roles, the Singtel Group works only with a panel of selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements. Even then, these agencies are only activated from time to time for specific recruitment exercises for particular roles under instructions expressly issued by a member of the Singtel Talent Acquisition team.
Except under such circumstances, no agency shall source or attempt to source any candidates for the Singtel Group. The Singtel Group will not pay nor be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind whatsoever to any agency where candidate CVs are submitted to the Singtel Group by such agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis.
The Singtel Group reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).