Client is looking for an Operation Lead to join our high performing team. This person will lead the customer operation, data driven analysis, strategy development to improve customer conversion and retention.
Client is a data-driven financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In their quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to revolutionise the credit system by creating a more holistic, accurate, and democratic alternative to existing credit scoring methods.
Combining the best domain knowledge in big data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, they aim to bring the next generation of data centric platforms to transform the financial service industry in Asia. Their core product offerings include credit scoring, anti-fraud detection, facial
- Lead the platform's overall customer operation to grow customer LTV by constantly optimising customer's activeness and value across each lifetime stage through various campaigns and engagement activities .
- Lead the data driven analysis and strategy development to consistently improve customer conversion and retention.
- Drive customer acquisition and growth through digital channels other than performance marketing, i.e. social media, content, viral, referral etc.
- Drive the day-to-day operation by leading a team of 4+ including both HQ based and Indonesia local based as well as a close collaboration with cross functions including brand marketing, product, risk control, etc.
- Participate in market research, plan and execution of the marketing campaign, work closely with products, tech, and customer service functions to come up with operations strategy.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, with proven track record of operating digital products.
- Minimum 7 year's experience on customer operation & campaign of a 2C digital platform.
- Minimum 2 year's experience on fin tech platform is required, and experience on shopping instalment fin tech platform is preferred.
- Relevant experience and insight on SEA markets, especially Indonesia market is more preferred.
- Excellent project management skills, communication skills. Responsible, efficient, team work spirit.
- Fintech firm with offices in AP AC region
- Work along world class talents and a dynamic team
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wei Kher Wong on +65 6541 9967.