Our client supports legal teams in maximizing their collective knowledge intelligently and automates knowledge management processes and augment knowledge resources to allow legal professionals to work faster and smarter. Below are the primary responsibilities of the role:
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring web-app’s high performance
- Coordinating the workflow between the designer, product team to develop, enhance the current product.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops and groups.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of professional experience shipping web applications to production
- Deep knowledge of ReactJS with Redux
- Experience writing extensive unit tests (Jests is preferred)
- Strong understanding of SPA frontend-architecture, SEO
- Basic understanding of Nodejs & modern frontend build tools (Webpack, Parcel, ...)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Being a team player and helping the team achieve shared objectives
- Full stack engineering experience. You'll be working directly with the backend engineering team to negotiate APIs
- Familiarity with build and deployment concepts
- Understanding React-hooks, Redux middlewares (Redux-thunk, Reselect, ...)
- Familiarity with cloud systems such as GCP or AWS
- Experience with web application security and performance tuning
Please apply to the role if you think you have the relevant skillset. You can also email us your resume at email@example.com