Bring Digital Initiatives to life by creating Drupal-based Applications!
- Design, develop, and implement new features and functionality of web and mobile applications primarily with the use of Drupal, PHP, HTML, among other languages.
- Interpret requirements to establish and guide the projects’ architecture while ensuring high quality and user-centricity.
- Participate in brainstorming, system designing, developing, and maintaining existing and new applications.
- Work closely with a team of talented individuals turning cutting edge digital initiatives into reality.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in developing responsive HTML5 Frameworks, Accelerated Mobile Pages, Progressive Web Apps, Agile methodology will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in AWS Architecture and Services, Shell Scripting, and Source Management tools.
- Must be able to deliver output with minimal supervision while contributing as a team player.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1989283
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use, or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.