A reputable banking company is looking for Full Stack Developer to be based in Singapore, on 6 months contract with a possibility of renewal.
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate developer to participate and contribute to a venture.
- Participating in an exciting venture and be part of the team to develop the platform
- Front end Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and product owner to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Working closely with the design team to create a reusable component library
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- Building web and mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve our architecture and build our features
- Our back-end technology stack is based predominantly on Java 8, Node js, Spring, AWS Lambda with SAM, Dynamo DB, Maven
- Infrastructure running on AWS Cloud
- Provide post production tech support.
What you'll need to succeed
- More than 7 years of solid experience in either front-end or back-end development, with strong interest to become a full stack developer.
- Fluent with React Native, Java and AWS.
- Engineer who has excellent understanding on functional programming and can use Python.
- Excellent understanding of AWS (lambda, graphql, dynamodb, appSync etc) backend with interest in front end (react native).
- Excellent knowledge or exposure to AWS servers.
- Understanding of React Native, Redux + Saga, Axios is advantage.
- You deeply care about providing a great user experience to our users.
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects.
- Work in an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insights
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience working in agile project team
- This role is open to Singaporean, PR and EP holder please state this in your CV.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.