Full Stack Engineer (Web/Mobile)
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities:
Requirements required for the role:
- Develop and implement full-stack solutions, e.g. cloud, IoT, etc.
- Participate in client design thinking session to understand the client's problem statements.
- Participate in demo showcases and client discussions.
- Bachelor's Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development for enterprise solutions.
- Proven track of records of successful project/product implementation in both 3-tier web AND mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience in full SDLC from requirements gathering to testing and deployment.
- Proficient in MEAN stack or equivalent Node.js-based stack.
- Proficient in OOP, procedural, and scripting programming languages, e.g. Java, C#, Golang, C, C++, Python, Node.js, PHP, etc.
- Knowledge in cloud-native application development, e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.
- Strong familiarity in software design patterns.
- Experience in DevOps or agile methodology is an advantage.
- Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology such as computer vision, computer voice, Internet of Things (IoT), etc.
- Lateral thinking, passionate, innovative and creative.
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive and good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.