- Provide leadership, supervision, guidance and support to AML Team members to perform AML Compliance functions which include on boarding, periodic reviews, sanction screening, on-going monitoring AML compliance review/testing, transaction monitoring, name screening and payment screening and STR investigation and reporting
- Lead & support the AML Team to ensure the AML systems, procedures and controls are adequate, appropriate and rolled out as required
- Conduct regular AML reports/updates and approval items to AML Committee
- Handle regular reporting and inquiries from regulators and auditors
- Manage Head Office and Branch Management reporting
- Participate in development and implementation of the AML requirements to support the business expansion and operations, including Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking, in particular to AML related projects and AML system launches.
- Any work assigned from time to time by the Management
- Recognized bachelor degree or above, preferably in Law, Accountancy or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in AML Compliance or related functions gained from banks
- Good conversational skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading and managing a team of AML professionals.
- Strong knowledge in AML Compliance functions including KYC/CDD, transaction monitoring, sanctions, name screening and payment screening, as well as relevant AML systems and controls
- Sound knowledge in banking businesses including Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking
- Experience in conducting AML related system launches or in driving AML projects are preferred
- Knowledge in compliance review/internal audit are advantages.
- Self-motivated, analytical, proactive and independent with excellent communication skills
For interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 •EA Registration No: R21100883 (Ong Jia Hao Lavis)