We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed
with participation of Tencent and PayPal.
Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million
from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space! About the role:
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Head of Credit Risk to lead our Credit risk team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the credit risk strategy, framework, and underwriting guidelines, while ensuring that the portfolio management practices are in line with the company's goals. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Develop and implement credit risk management strategies for our Credit portfolio
- Lead the Credit Risk team in underwriting and managing the credit card portfolio, providing guidance and expertise on risk analysis, policy development, and portfolio management
- Design, develop and maintain an appropriate credit risk framework for the company's credit portfolio, with specific focus on underwriting, portfolio management, and collections.
- Evaluate and continuously improve the credit underwriting guidelines for the portfolio, ensuring they meet both regulatory and business needs
- Manage the development and implementation of credit policies, procedures and guidelines in conjunction with regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including senior management, business unit heads, and other relevant groups within the organization
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, and adjust credit risk strategies to reflect emerging risks
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as product, marketing, operations, and finance to ensure alignment of credit risk strategy with business objectives
- Hire, train, mentor and manage a team of credit risk professionals, and provide guidance and oversight to ensure that the team meets goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or a related field; an advanced degree is highly desirable
- 10+ years of experience in Credit Risk Management, with a focus on Corporate Credit Card risk
- Experience managing credit risk framework and set portfolio strategy
- Strong experience with both underwriting and portfolio management, as well as collections
- Experience working in the Credit Card industry and with Amex or equivalent credit card startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and identify patterns, trends and insights
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to lead a team of professionals to meet business objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practices in credit risk management.
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .