Head of Markets, ASEAN
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 07 Jun 18 2018-06-07
Head of Markets, ASEAN
Job Summary: -
Experience: - 18+ Yrs
Work Location: - Singapore
Job Description: -
- § This is a commercial role designed to drive a sustainable and profitable revenue growth in ASEAN market
- § KPIs of the role will include P&L management, sales, customer relationship and business operations for the territory
- § Create an ecosystem of influencers, partners and collaborators in the market place to build a strong foundation of Cognizant ASEAN; and drive business delivering industry leading growth
- § Focus on selling of domain-led solutions, outsourcing/managed services and system integration services
- § Engage and manage clients at CXO levels - senior technology and business executives
- § Responsible for managing a team of commercial leaders responsible for various industries and lines of services, sales Executives and business operations
- § Plan and execute strategy to achieve financials targets. Drive business development activities and develop new opportunities
- § Guide the teams in defining winning value propositions, ensuring multi-service line engagement within Cognizant and appropriate commercial terms of engagement are negotiated.
- § During the sales process, work with the delivery team and third-party vendors to ensure that project risks are identified and mitigated through appropriate risk management strategies.
- § Actively govern project deliveries and client engagement by leadership through Steering Committees with senior client stakeholders
- § Collaborate with various practices and functions to ensure alignment of the region with Cognizant's Asia Pacific and global strategies
- § Work closely with the global BD and delivery team and leveraging global Cognizant capabilities for local clients
Skills & Experience
- § Ability to define and execute strategy for accounts in line with clients' strategy
- § Capable to lead a team of commercial leaders to ensure they are effective in growing our presence and relationships at CXO levels across prominent clients in ASEAN.
- § Past track record in building businesses of scale
- § Experience in stitching and selling solutions around Digital, Packaged Software, Application Development & Maintenance, BPO and IT Infrastructure Services
- § Experience in selling or implementing large IT projects, managed services and outsource engagements.
- § Experienced in sales of transformational engagements
- § Sales & business development, contract negotiations
- § Strong knowledge of the IT Services market across industry segments
- § Experience in large IT project engagements with a good awareness of the tools and technologies used in large scale biz and working in an onsite / offshore model
- § Should be a self-starter with creativity and have the business acumen as market maker
- § Strong interpersonal and communication skill. Ability to work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams. Should be a team person and able to lead different teams to a common goal
- § Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side
About Cognizant :-
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.