Human Resource Officer
- Competitive remuneration plus benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Passionate about HR and highly efficient, you will have knowledge of the various HR functions and be committed to providing excellent assistance and support to employees and managers. You will support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems, and will provide counseling on policies and procedures. You will be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process. You will create and implement effective onboarding plans, develop training and development programs, and assist in performance management processes. You will support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues and will maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Bachelor degree holder with human resource credentials would be an advantage
- Proven experience as HR Officer, Administrator or other HR position
- Possess knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Possess understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Possess outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.