IT Business Senior Analyst
- Manage software release with business and technology stakeholders ensuring smooth solution delivery. Scope includes providing projects dashboard and metrics to business management and their delegates.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on their key business initiatives, responsibilities include establishing requirement, business processes mapping and identifying project goals. Scope also includes guiding business partners on UAT planning, test execution, developing mitigation plan to identified project risk.
- Liaise with assigned business partners on all technology matters, include ensuring timely resolution of critical production issues
- Partner with various enterprise wide technology groups on technology matters, and guide business on technology policies
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex projects and foster communication between business leaders and IT
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer science or other relevant computing discipline
- Candidate with retail banking, wealth management or insurance products knowledge will be preferred.
- Process positive can-do attitudes, able to adopt to changes and work with ambiguity well.
- Process analytical and strong problem solving skill
- Process good interpersonal communication and presentation skill
- Familiar with project management processes and software development lifecycle
- At least 6 years' experience in technology management or project role.
Job Family Group:
- Collaborate with country stakeholders on implementation of key regional initiated projects
- Measuring the Return Of Investment of technology initiatives
- Bridge between PMO / technical Manager in every software release includes country stakeholders / management update and escalation
- Engage business product managers and process owners to define go-to digital model and strategy, and managing the execution of digital adoption programs
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting