The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing the DR operational readiness of application on board for DR and will be working with various IT support teams and coordinate with Business users during various DR exercises.
- You’ll be working with various IT support teams and coordinate with Business users during various DR exercises.
- Assess DR operational readiness of application on board for DR.
- Escalate the Risks for management attention on issues which affect the scope of DR, schedule and quality.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure the DR readiness delivered on time and meet or exceed expectations.
- Conduct DR readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Post-exercise reviews.
- Weekly Status reporting and Consolidate the DR planning and post documentation for compliance.
- Negotiate, plan and manage all Pre-DR, actual DR and Post DR activities.
- Facilitate regular pre-DR progress reviews and signoff. Continually work towards making improvement in the DR process.
- Lead and co-ordinate the planning of all DR activities.
- You should have 10+ years of IT experience preferably in the financial industry with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in BCM / IT Disaster Recovery Management.
- Minimum Degree in information technology or related discipline
- Experience in leading/ coordinating BCP/DR exercises
- Experienced to articulate, plan and execute projects along with Project Management.
- Ability to work independently and able to handle the situation under pressure
If you think, your experience and skill match this requirement, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (EA Reg.No. R1219385)