IT Project Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Dec 17
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling with different stakeholders in two different countries (Singapore and Switzerland)? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run a whole delivery unit from A to Z
– keep track of the budgets allocated to various projects delivered
– track and report on progress to plan and keep all stakeholders informed
– partner with experts across the organization and teams
– think strategically, pushing things forward to deliver banking solutions for stakeholders
– keep your colleagues up to date and create an environment of trust and collaboration
– manage the staff of the delivery unit, work closely with the test management and coordinate external vendors
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in Cash Reporting team in Singapore as part of the Wealth Management Client Servicing Capability team.
You'll be acting as the interface between the IT in Switzerland and the IT in Singapore. Your role is to organize and control all IT disciplines (from requirement engineering / business analysis / implementation to testing) as well as overseeing the associated coordination with the stakeholders in UBS Singapore and Switzerland for achieving the defined project goals.
Your experience and skills
Have you been out of the workforce for some time now? Already built a career in financial services (or have transferable skills) and ready to take the next step on your career path? We recognize and value what experienced talent brings into the workplace.
– worked in a similar position and have lead projects before
– 4 years' experience in Cash Reporting
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– worked in other companies with standards like RUP or SDLC
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– good organization and analytic skills
– very good communication skills in English and preferably in German as well
– good team-working skills
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.