* Work closely with HQ IT development team to support the HQ product or system implemented locally.
* Provides onsite support for the Temenos core banking system T24 and TAP(Triple A Plus).
* Answers user's enquiry on application functionality as well as domain knowledge or BA ability is good to have.
* Provides professional knowledge and skills for reporting and customization in TAP (Triple A Plus) system.
* Liaises with user to understand the urgency and impact of the issue from the system; categorize the issue priority; correctly and escalate to higher authority if required
* Writing reports, documentation and operating manuals
* Providing user training, support and trouble-shooting on daily basis.
Other duties, e.g ad-hoc IT project, as assigned by the reporting officer as well as head of IT team
* A Bachelor degree and prefer computer science or financial engineering graduated.
* Familiar with current popular database /web applications/ development frameworks
* At least 2 years working experience with Temenos product T24 and TAP(Triple A Plus)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written across all user levels
* English & Mandarin (Spoken & Written)
* Positive Working Attitude
* Highly organized, able to multi-task, the ability to work individually, within the team, and with other groups