IT Service Level Manager (Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Service Level Manager
in the IT Service Management team! !
The O&T Service Level Manager will be involved in maintaining and overseeing compliance of bank's providers in accordance with relevant guidelines from regulators (MAS, HKMA, etc) and the adoption of outsourcing policies within the bank. He/She will play a key role in SLA) management of outsource providers. Responsibilities: Functional
Collaboration & Support
- Responsible for ensuring the Service Management process, Operational and Service Level Agreements (and the underpinning contracts with vendors) are appropriate and in place for portfolio of vendors/providers.
- Monitoring service performance and adherence to agreed-upon service level targets.
- Chair the regular service performance forums with respective vendors/providers and internal stakeholders, rectify gaps in services rendered.
- Proactively identify and resolve misalignments and weaknesses in Services received, ensuring users get optimal Services and Support.
- Participate regularly in management of all intra-group (or external) Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Group entities.
- Help ensure regulatory requirements and O&T policies are complied with and internal control is in place.
- Manage queries and responses or information related to SLA or Outsourcing Services Agreement.
- Work hand in hand with all the IT, business and other stakeholder
- Work closely with Legal, Compliance, Risk Management, Finance, COO and any other stakeholders related to the technology and operation services rendered.
- At least 5 years of experience in Technology Services Management in financial services industry, with in depth understanding of the functions of banking operations and technology functions across the bank.
- Proven track record of either handling outsourcing vendors, in related technology field, or supply chain management, or vendor management.
- Deep knowledge of vendor performance metrics and be capable of employing these metrics in relation to all service providers.
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude and good learning ability with great attention to detail and multitasking.
- Fast learning capacity (bank organization, people, process and etc.), organized and details oriented, inquisitive and questioning in nature.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization, from the most technical engineer to the savviest business / executive leader.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and demonstrated ability working independently and under minimum supervision
- Comfortable challenging ideas and working with disparate groups to bring about consensus. Experienced negotiator and skilled in conflict resolution.