Innovation Technologist (Techno-Functional Business Analyst)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research, identify and learn about upcoming technology innovation, trends and solutions.
- Read extensively on technology trends and heading for the future.
- Understand the client business and able to bridge the business and technology together.
- Organise and facilitate client design thinking session to understand the client's problem statement.
- Participate in demo showcases.
- Gather Business and functional requirements.
- To be the "Storyteller" & "Story writer" of the team.
- To be the "Trendsetter" of the team.
Requirements required for the role:
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Techno-Functional Business Analyst or requirement-gathering role
- Understand programming language(s) such as Python, C++, Java, etc.
- Uncovering and capturing requirements as stories into a master story list
- Lateral thinking, passionate, innovative and creative.
- Have designed and implemented digital analytics project(s) as part of school projects or internship(s).
- A self-starter who possess a positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive and good communication skills.
- Willing to acquire technology capabilities on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Python, Hadoop, RDBMS, MongoDB, NoSQL, Hive, ETL, NLP, ML IoT, Cyber Security etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Ability to correlate and integrate business challenges with upcoming technology trends.
- Outstanding, written, articulation and presentation skills, with ability to reduce complex ideas to simple terms, stories and express these to both a non-technical and technical audience.