The successful candidate will be part of a team to provide business-focused investment services to enable sharper investment execution. You will work with the investment teams and technology group to ensure timely and accurate rebalancing trade management and execution. The rebalancing portfolio coverage is global and includes assets such as Equities, Bonds, Money Market, Foreign Exchange, Futures, Collateralized Securities and other derivatives.
You will analyse rebalancing data to ensure completeness and consistency. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve any data quality issues promptly. You will also discuss and advise portfolio managers and business managers on portfolio rebalancing requirements. You will evaluate new business requirements, propose and implement system solutions
Additionally, you will develop, implement and maintain controls and workflows to ensure quality and timeliness of data. You will adopt end user computing tools for continuous process and efficiency improvements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience in fund management, banking or large-scale data operations
- Must have good product knowledge across a wide range of investment classes (equities, derivatives, fixed income and multi- asset)
- Familiar in using data tools like VBA, Python and SQL is a plus.
- Preferably with CFA qualification.
- Knowledgeable with fund accounting or fund administration
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 6950 0387 or Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.