Java/J2EE Developer – 12 months contract
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
My client a Retail Banking company are developing and executing a shared strategic vision for Loyalty platforms and products that enabling them to be the world-leading data-driven Bank. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with software engineering skills and expertise with Java/J2EE and Web technologies. The candidate will be extensively involved in hands-on activities including POCs, design, development, testing, and documentation. Candidate must be flexible and willing to switch tasks based on team's needs.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Work on development of new products and enhancements to existing systems iteratively by building quick POCs and converting ideas into real products
- Work closely with architects, business and technical stakeholders to develop high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology
- Instill best practices for software development, and deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards and processes
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience, with demonstrated expertise in leveraging standard development best practice methodologies
- Understanding and working experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Working experience with Soap and REST web services
- Knowledge and working experience on Git/Stash, Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Jira
- Experience with database technologies like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Knowledge of Angular framework will be a plus point.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong automation mindset
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate the logic and implementation plan to team members & managers
- Quick learner; self-starter, detailed and thorough
This will be an initial 12 months contract based in Singapore. For more details please apply.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Jon.Cabungcal@teksystems.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544