The L2 Lead Cash management APS is in charge of the processing of all incidents for cash management users. He or she is driving cross-team resolution efforts to ensure that issues are being addressed and fixed properly in accordance with SLA.
Role and responsibilities
- Build a motivated and high performing regional team thought coaching and by helping individuals in their career development.
- Responsible and accountable for the production support activities for Cash and Compliance in the APAC region.
- Monitor and prioritize incidents, problems and services requests for the team based on urgency and business impacts and ensure all tickets are responded to within established SLAs.
- Drive major incident resolution on a timely manner to minimize disruption to business.
- Communicate and provide status updates on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders.
- Review and perform risk assessment on all production changes to ensure they adhere to change management and release management process.
- Coordinate across various teams to effectively manage production issues and maintenance activities.
- Support Disaster Recovery Test and Business Continuity activities.
- Support IT Security activities e.g. health checks after security patches.
- Support end-of-day and end-of-month batch runs.
- Analyze and challenge existing support processes to achieve continuous improvement
- Extensive application production support experience in banking industry (15+ years)
- Strong understanding of change, incident & problem management methodologies and have been directly working or participating in incident and problem management
- Solid understanding of business flows and how various systems interact with one another
- Must possess and display strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Able to remain professional and tactical in stressful situations
- Possess strong leadership qualities
Technical proficiency in:
- ORACLE PL/SQL
- UNIX / LINUX /WINDOWS skills i.e. navigating, scripting etc
- TIBCO EMS/ TIBCO BW/ TIBCO ADMIN/ MFT / BC / IBM MQ
- ITSM tool: Service Now
- Database performance & SQL tuning experience is a plus
Functional knowledge in:
- cross-borders payments, local clearing systems, H2H concept and applications, reporting.
- payment compliance: stop list filtering, AML, social engineering etc.